Corporate Events at Saratoga National
Corporate Events at Saratoga National Golf Club take on an added dimension, unparalleled in the region. Consider that the club is located just a couple miles up the road from Saratoga Race Course and historic downtown Saratoga Springs. Then there are our 18 holes of award-winning championship golf. Let’s just say Saratoga National Golf Club offers your guests a well-deserved retreat from their hectic schedules.
But that isn’t to say we don’t mean business. From our oversized balcony and covered terrace porch overlooking the golf course to our spacious ballroom, to our smaller private meeting rooms, we offer a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces – all equipped with the latest audio-visual equipment and complimentary Wi-Fi. The atmosphere helps put your guests in the right frame of mind for corporate retreats, sales conferences, training seminars, employee celebrations, and holiday parties.
Pair your meeting with a golf outing, or an evening at the nearby Saratoga Performing Arts Center, or a shopping expedition downtown. You will never run out of ways to enhance your guests’ experience while accomplishing your business goals with a memorable event at Saratoga National.
Corporate Event Spaces Include:
- Grand Ballroom (50 – 200 guests)
- Howard Room & Lounge (20 – 50 guests)
- Crystal Room (up to 30 guests)
- Terrace Porch and Patios (50 – 300+ guests) (seasonal)
- Blue Stone Patio Tent (50 – 200+ guests) (seasonal)
The Perfect Combination for a Successful Event
Saratoga National Golf Club and Prime at Saratoga National have earned a reputation for fine creative cuisine and impeccable service. Our facilities staff attends to all meeting room logistics, ensuring your programs and presentations come off without a hitch. Our goal is the same as yours: a flawless, memorable, successful event.
Premium Corporate Event Amenities Include:
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary notepads and pens
- Mac and PC audio visual connections
- LCD projector
- Flat-screen TVs in the Grand Ballroom, Crystal Room and Howard Room
- Restaurant, covered veranda and patio terrace overlooking the golf course
- Grand Ballroom balcony with panoramic views of the golf course and Owl Pond
- Indoor and outdoor event options
- Stunning scenery including beautiful fountains and 12 ponds and lakes
- Natural light in most rooms
- Catering and event services provided by Mazzone Hospitality
Frequently Asked Questions
On top of everything…
Kristi Kempf always provides exceptional customer service, direction, and accommodates all our asks, besides being a pleasure to work with! Nick also deserves recognition for the his attentiveness and being on top of everything. His work ethic is amazing and whenever we needed him, even for the slightest thing, he was always there with a smile and great attitude!